LIST YOUR FOOD TRUCK ON THE WEBSITE HERE!
Want your truck listed on Arizona Food Truck Catering so you connect with a new audience for your Food Truck? This is the place!
So how does it work?
Your Food Truck is featured on it’s own page (see sample here) for customers to browse through and hire for upcoming events and catering. Wish someone was busy telling your target audience how amazing your food is and what you do so great gigs find you instead of the other way around? That’s what we do! Driving leads to the website, advertising individual trucks, reminding the public to hire Food Trucks for catering and managing the online marketing presence are just a few of the things we do to help you keep your calendar full.
What makes this different from other lead sources?
The creation of Arizona Food Truck Catering came from a desire to give Food Truck owners another option to build their customer base. Unless a small business establishes relationships that make the phone ring and feed the business, there’s no way out of “hustle mode”. (and that’s exhausting!) Most available lead sources are set up for you to build relationships for the company placing you instead of your own business. The middle man gets the valuable part of the equation (a relationship with someone who will book a food truck again) and the Food Truck gets the short term reward (part of the cash from the service). This website was created to truly support entrepreneurs who are looking for a hand up in building a business and the relationships to support it as well as established businesses looking to network. Can you ever really have “enough” great business relationships?
What does it cost?
You’ve got two options:
The subscription based plan costs $60 a month with zero commission, setup costs or other fees ever.
The commission based plan has a $90 one time setup fee for creating the webpage and is 10% commission per job with no monthly fee.
Lots of places! Let us (Christa & Julia) work on optimizing internet search engine results, putting up banners in our events, telling everyone who calls us to book Food Trucks and commenting on social media when people are looking for catering. We are also networking with special event and wedding coordinators and other people who book catering. We are finding people for YOU to build a relationship with instead of sending you leads but keeping the relationship for ourselves.
What does this do for you?
– Lead Generator: Connects you to a larger audience to get catering gigs and build new long term relationships.
– Lead Converter: Gives you a place to send customers to see your menu, pictures and contact you when you are busy at events.
– Brand Recognition: Food Truck fans will browse through trucks and be more inclined to try your truck when they see you out.
– More Profit: Admit it…the amount of commission you paid out last year hurt your bottom line. Minimize it! Big public events with a commission or fee are great and important for your business but finding your own commission free leads that come with a long term relationship is just as important. The subscription plan offers a way to manage your own leads and cut the middle man out – which means more profit!
Choose your plan.
A subscription that lists your Food Truck on the site is $60 per month. There are no other setup fees or commissions of any kind regardless of how many events and private caterings you get here! You work the leads, you keep the profit…it’s that simple.
Start your subscription by authorizing a recurring payment on your credit/debit card.
Complete this form to authorize the monthly subscription to be automatically charged each month. (Nobody has time to think about billing!)
Have an online presence and let us manage the website and driving customers to check out your Food Truck! We will create your custom page for a one time setup fee of $90. After that, a 10% commission will apply to each service. When it works for your business, you can switch to the subscription, take over answering the leads and save money on commission. :)
Get your page started by paying the one time setup fee.
Complete this form to make a one time setup fee of $90.
Tell us about you and your food truck.
Send me your logo, menu, and pictures.
Here’s what I need:
– Logo file
– Street Menu
– Picture of the full food truck (with windows closed and nothing around it)
– Picture of the owners
– 5+ food pictures (send as many great ones as you have!)
– Any catering pictures
– Any other great pictures of employees, services, food…anything. Sell me on your truck :)
Email the files to email@example.com or follow this link to send large files or many at once. www.wetransfer.com